With the Spring Racing Carnival about to begin, and the festive season just around the corner I’ve found some fab new beauty products for a bit of extra fun and glamour. These are five that I’m loving right now.
Every now and then you discover a beauty product that actually does what it says it will do. When I picked up some Garnier BB (‘blemish balm’ for those of us not in the know!) Skin Perfector cream on sale over the weekend, I was really interested to see if it would live up to it’s promise.
What the Garnier website says about BB cream:
- 1. Long-lasting hydrating care thanks to a moisture binding formula of Hyaluronic Acid in Lipidure Microspheres which allows skin to retain moisture for 24hrs.
- 2. Creates an even complexion with a lightly tinted formula enriched with mineral pigments to correct signs of fatigue, sun spots and dullness.
- 3. Corrects blemishes and imperfections to unify skin tone and create a flawless finish.
- 4. Boosts skin’s natural glow and radiance thanks to vitamin C – known for its anti-oxidant properties.
- 5. A SPF15 UV filter forms a protective barrier to help minimise the damaging effects of the sun
- 1. It provides a lovely hydrating day time moisturiser.
- 2. It provides a light coverage and gently evens out pigmentation and blemishes. I still had to apply concealer under my eyes and on a couple of spots.
- 3. It creates a subtle glow, not in a disco shimmery sense, but in a super fresh, healthy kind of way.
- 4. The SPF15 is a big winner for me as we all know that we really need to wear sunscreen each day to protect our skin from the suns damaging UV rays.
Image Credit: Garnier
I’m a wife and mum to a Little Miss and I absolutely love;
Coffee, cupcakes, fashion, movies, candles, cooking, baking, interior design, flowers, travel, magazines, movies, jewellery, music, dancing, shoes, make up, beauty products, twitter, yummy food and (please don’t judge!) The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Kate Moss, Charlize Theron, Olivia Palermo and Diane Kruger are among my ultimate style icons, I just love how they pull outfits and looks together.
I have been really inspired by everyday women in the blog world and I’m hoping to create my own little space for sharing ideas, bargains, fashion tips, beauty products and much much more.
I’d love to hear from you – any advice, comments or feedback is much appreciated!
I really hope you enjoy your time with Absolute Amy xxx